Waste Transfer Driver
Website MPG Companies
Specializing in Recycling, Waste Processing, and Transport in Middle and West TN and Southern Mid-State KY.
MPG Transport is one of the leading transport companies in Middle Tennessee. We are Locally Owned and NOT corporate operated. We are committed to our drivers and ensuring that they are equipped with the tools they need to succeed. MPG Transport offers a brand-new fleet of state-of-the-art trucks and the latest technological equipment. We also offer paid time off, paid holidays, health and dental benefits, 401K with company matching.
MPG Transport is looking for motivated and professional Class A CDL drivers. We have multiple positions available with local routes in a day cab tractor ensuring you will be home every night. Available positions include hauling municipal waste from the transfer station to the landfill. Known for our 100% dedicated local truck driving routes, flexible schedules, and opportunities to advance your career.
- Must Hold CDL Class A License
- 2 Years of Experience is a MUST
- Local Routes Ensuring you will be home every night
- Annual Salary Range $55,000 – $80,000 *Affected by location, run(s) taken, and efficiency
- Dedicated Routes
- Run Day Cab Tractors
- Flexible Schedule
- Uniforms included
- We also offer paid time off, paid holidays
- 401K with company matching
- Known for our 100% dedicated local truck driving routes, flexible schedules, and opportunities to advance your career
- Health insurance, dental, vision, and disability plans
- Group Life Insurance policy (we cover the cost; you name the beneficiary)
MPG Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com